Terms and Conditions
Please ensure you read thru the Terms and Conditions prior to placing any orders for Design, Print or Website with Lilaco Designs. You agree to all of the provisions contained or referred to in these Terms and Conditions. Lilaco Designs Reserves the right to changes these Terms and Conditions at any time.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
‘Lilaco Designs’ is Christal Giblett trading as Lilaco Designs
‘The Client’ is the party making a booking for design related services from Lilaco Designs
‘An Order’ is the request for services from Lilaco Designs
‘The project’ is a term used to describe a service from Lilaco Designs
The terms and conditions apply to all dealings between The Client and Lilaco Designs. By placing an order with Lilaco Designs, you as a Client are forming a legally binding contract for services and you agree to the following terms & conditions. You agree to follow the terms and conditions and Lilaco Designs reserves the right to change any of the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
CREATIVE BRIEF , LOGO GUARANTEE
Lilaco Designs and the Client will attend an initial consultation at no charge to the Client, via phone or in person. A (Creative Brief) will be constructed through the collection of logos and designs providing foundation for Clients Business Design requirements.
Lilaco Designs does not offer a set number of revisions of a logo artwork under the creative brief and will not charge additional revisions of the logo, as long as the clients requests for revision confirm to the original Creative Brief and are communicated within the agree timeline (if provided)
Any additional work, revisions or changes will be charged at an hourly rate of $80phr
• All quotations are valid for 30 days. Any quote not accepted within this time is subject to a requote. All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars. Lilaco Designs is not required to charge GST. Any additional work not quoted, or outside the original scope relating to the project will be charged at an hourly rate of $80 p/hr. Lilaco Designs is not responsible for increases in materials by third party services (eg printers, sign writers, web developers) where the increases are beyond our control.
• The Client assumes full copywrite and reproduction rights upon full payment of a completed project.
• Lilaco Designs retains personal rights to use completed projects and concept artwork for the purpose of marketing for Lilaco Designs.
• All images displayed on the Lilaco Designs website or facebook page are subject to copywrite, and must not be copied or used without full permission from Lilaco Designs and the Client. Any breach of copywrite will result in action being taken as necessary.
• The Client allows Lilaco Designs to display any projects on the Lilaco Designs website/ facebook page/ and portfolio for self promotion purposes. • The Client agrees to allow Lilaco Designs to credit design work on all websites designed by Lilaco Designs.
CANCELLATIONS & INCOMPLETE PROJECTS
• All work not completed within a 3 month period will be invoiced regardless. • Payment is required for any artwork or drafts, that have been terminated on your request at any stage of development, prior to completion. Invoice will be issued as ‘work to date’.
• In the event of a project cancellation, Lilaco Designs retains ownership of all copywrite and original artwork. Any concepts, designs or ideas not chosen by the Client remain the property of Lilaco Designs and may be offered to other Clients.
• A 50% deposit is required for work to begin, unless an amendment is made in this contract, the balance will be paid upon completion of project, only then will files be handed over. Payment is required prior to releasing final digital files and/or supplying files for printing and websites. Payment must be made within 7 days of the date of the invoice. • All work is presented to you in draft format. Once payment is received you will receive final files. • Payment can be made via direct deposit.or Paypal, Mastercard or VisaCard • If debt collection is required for unpaid invoices, The Client is responsible for any costs incurred (fees/commissions payable to the debt collectors)
Refunds will not be issued due to a customer’s change of mind prior to or after a product has been delivered. Refunds will only be issued if deemed necessary by Lilaco Designs. All deposits are non-refundable.
• Lilaco Designs will make every effort to meet deadlines. All quoted turnaround times are approximate. Lilaco Designs will not be held responsible or liable for any costs resulting from late artwork or printing deliveries.
• The Client is allowed two sets of revisions to their project, unless specified in the signed off contract. Any authors corrections or amendments outside of the quotation or nominated 2 sets of revisions, are charged at an hourly rate of $60 p/hr.
• Lilaco Designs makes every effort to deliver concepts to suit the Client’s brief. If the Client is not happy with the concepts provided by Lilaco Designs , and the amends do not fall within minor ‘revisions’ to the project, the Client can pay for further concepts to be developed or choose to not proceed, and pay for ‘work to date’.
• Approval is required for all projects, sent via Email. • Whilst all care is taken by Lilaco Designs, Lilaco Designs is not responsible for any spelling, grammatical, numerical errors, omissions after final approval. Even if text or visual errors are from Lilaco Designs , it is the Client’s responsibility to proof read and check thoroughly their projects to identify any errors prior to approval. The Client is fully responsible for reprint and productions costs should they decide to print again. No refunds will be issued by Lilaco Designs .
• Lilaco Designs supplies files to printers at a minimum of 300 dpi or as high resolution PDF files. • Lilaco Designs supplies logo files to the Client in print and web formats, as EPS. PNG. JPEG and PDF. • Other than logo supply, Lilaco Designs Design does not supply working files (ie Adobe Indesign & Illustrator files). • High Resolution PDFs of artwork can be supplied at the Clients request at the time of project completion. Supply of any files after project completion, will incur a fee, to cover times spent to retrieve files from archives. Any additional file format supply will also incur a fee charged at an hourly rate of $80 p/hr.
• Some designs may contain stock photography that is available for purchase. Any items designed by Lilaco Designs that are offered for sale, will require license rights to be purchased for any stock images.• Any images supplied by th Client must be provided in high resolution, preferably CMYK. Lilaco Designs is not responsible for colour variations in conversion from RGB to process CMYK.
• Lilaco Designs is not responsible for the reproduction quality of supplied images.
COLOUR MATCHING & PRINTING
• Whilst all care is taken, Lilaco Designs does not take responsibility for Client supplied artwork that does not print properly. Lilaco Designs is not liable for any printing errors, using the Clients chosen printer, unsupervised by Lilaco Designs.
• Please note that colour on projects can vary from screen to final product. Screen proofing is not indicative of final printed piece. Printed colours can vary from printer to printer, job to job, run to run, or even front to back, due to the nature of the CMYK printing process.
• Trimming can vary from printer to printer. Text should not be placed within 3mm from any edge.
• Lilaco Designs has no control and accepts no responsibility for changes to Facebook procedures, nor responsible for
changes that may occur to work we have created due to third party
changes. A fee will be applied to fix and rectify these problems if they occur.